[Suggestion] Addition to Sign TPS,

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Feb 18, 2014.

?

Do you like this idea?

Yes 4 vote(s) 80.0%
No 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Hey EMC,

There has been many things that i found to bother me with the /res tpsign command, like how you can only do it in the res that you are in, They should add it so if you have "Admin" flag on a res and you want to tp to that res from you res, you can do /res tpsign on it and when you dod it, it would be as it is now, but it will tp to that point in that res, Does anyone know what i mean? Also could someone back me up with anything you suggest that would also improve it.

Sorry for bad typing, on a laptop that was thrown down the stairs, and is half broken :p
    brickstrike likes this.
  2. I know what you mean - but it's more of a 'security' (if that's the right context) issue.

Because imagine you have a maze on one res and give someone access to build ... they could essentially sneak and add (or even without perms) could add a tp sign to that res using an rts sign or /v (number) (sign name) ... and it would be able to bypass restricted areas within the maze.

---
    As of now their is only one possible way to do this - you could have a staff member world edit your rts sign to another residence and the sign will retain it's value.

...if you try manually doing it yourself at the moment, typing /tp sign and then [teleport] on another res it will say you're not on the residence ... or if you try manually typing the numbers on an rts sign exactly number-for-number it will auto-update and not work.