Store Stockers and a Breeder

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by GreninjaFroakie, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Hello everybody! As many of you know I run the shop over at 4102 on SMP2 (some of you might know me for my really low gear :p).

Today I am calling upon all eager players who would be interested in store stocking! I have had trouble stocking recently between school and the fact that I am a one woman business :)

I have set up sell signs and many of my shop signs where I need items and will probably leave these signs up for a while :) This is how I plan to pay my stockers :)

On a side note- I understand I sell my product for very cheap and therefore I have to buy them very cheap... so... if anyone chooses to take on this job I shall supply them with a set of diamond gear or bow related items that they wish for :).

I'm not sure if I need a seperate thread for this but I was also hoping to find a breeder. :) I will pay for eggs as I have them listed at my residence at the moment... but the same condition will go in regards to the diamond gear :)
  2. I maybe willing to stock some stuff especially for some diamond gear.
  3. Cool! So I have my move flag on so nobody can really get on my residence beside a couple other people 🙄... I am in the process of setting up sell signs as well to show what items I need :) when I get back on later I’ll go ahead and lift your flag :)
  4. Is chest preview on?
  5. Requesting Closure