Star Wars Battlefront 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheCrimeLime, May 7, 2017.

1. I have to say, I just finished playing it on my youtube channel, that game was amazing. So well made, newer games with all their fancy graphics can't even come CLOSE to the epic story that was. I will remember that game for years to come! Thank you EA!

Here's a video of the final level;
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.
  2. I put well over 500 hours into this game as a child, I'm pretty sure.

I still load it up on Steam every once in a while. I've got 10 hours logged on Steam from the past three years, although I've played while on holiday in offline mode. It's actually a shame.

Now I'm probably going to start a galactic conquest game tomorrow smh
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  3. What is galactic conquest? Is it more singleplayer levels?
  4. Kind of like a tactical board game where you move ships around to control the galaxy - if the enemy invades a planet, you get a battle in the planet's map (winner gets the planet). If the ships move into the same space while in space, you get a space battle.

I don't really know how to explain it lol, but it's awesome. It won't happen but I'd love for it to be in the next EA Battlefront.
    TheCrimeLime likes this.
  5. Damn sounds cool, I'll try it out. The new game trailer gave me goosebumps, I love stars wars. I bought a ton of games during the sale, so far tried out dark forces 1, it's a bit old for my liking, and Jedi knight 2: Jedi outcast, its OK. A lot of repetitive sound effects and things like that. KOTOR1 keeps spazzing out after I create a character, so I don't even have an opinion yet because I can't play it. Requested a refund after I tried fixing it using tutorials. KOTOR2 is downloading rn.