Squid Mining Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mr_petter, Jul 24, 2012.

?

Want to become a miner for SMC?

Poll closed Feb 24, 2013.
Yes, I love this thing 7 vote(s) 77.8%
No, I have enough money 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't like mining.... 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SMC is a first class mining company.
    You just come to our office on lot 14603 on SMP7 and we'll take your order and in a couple of days, you get it the items you recuested.... You don't pay anything but a tax at 50r before we have the items for you..

Our prices are very low and will be something like this:
    64 diamonds: 2300r
    64 lapis blocks: 2100r
    64 iron ingots: 320r
    64 gold ingots: 450r
    We do also mine for ores, like diamond ores and so on if someone is interested in that:)

PS: we're opening September 1st.

If you want to become a miner in Squid Mining Company, just pm me or write under......( we need miners with good experience)
    Hash98 likes this.
  2. Calculations:
    One Diamond= 36 Rupees
    One Lapis Block= 32 Rupees
    One Iron Ingot= 5 Rupees
    One Gold Ingot= 7 Rupees
    Calculations by Hash98
    For all public use.
  3. Id love to join!
    Hash98 likes this.
  4. Nice, just invite your friends too;)
    Hash98 likes this.
  5. I dont have any xD
    (insert forever alone meme here)
    Hash98 likes this.
  6. What is your price for cobble?
    Hash98 likes this.
  7. I was not planning mining cobble and I am currently on vacation and can not check other prices, but if you want a big amount of cobble we can work out a price:)
    Hash98 likes this.
  8. Id love to join a company like this can i my skype is minimaster18 sometimes u can contact me i hope i can get in this job :] Oh and when can i join i want to meet u.
    Hash98 likes this.
  9. If your mining for ores you should keep the cobble, since everyone needs a bulk supply of it. The only down side that I can see is extra trips to town for storage. Everything is worth rupees. I have sold dirt in town before.:)