[SOURCE SDK] Self-Building Map.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ni_, Dec 29, 2013.

1. So... If I'm not mistaken a while back when I posted my introduction thread I stated that I have over 6 years experience in level design using the Source Engine... this is 3-4 hours of work (mostly spent setting up functions and placement) put into a level that effectively builds itself. It's been a while I've wanted to create such a level and I finally pushed myself to do so.

I know it isn't super detailed and amazing like some BF4 maps but bear with me... Creating a level that builds itself without any real guidance is pretty nice in itself.

The map is compatible with Counter-Strike:Source and Garry's Mod Will not work in Team fortress 2 or Half-life 2:Deathmatch as it does not have a info_player_start only a info_player_terrorist spawn point. Which TF2 and HL2:DM do not support.
    For those with the Gmod/CS:S and want to try it here is a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4bak5j0ao6p5b9b/presentation.bsp

mba2012 likes this.
  2. That's really cool. I'd love to do some work with the Source engine some day.