Soul Mart [Workers needed]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Jul 26, 2012.

?

Where do you want the mall?

Smp1 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Smp2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Smp3 4 vote(s) 80.0%
Smp4 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Hello EMC community :D Today, an awesome idea came rushing through to me. Why don't I build a mall? Yeah, sure, there are plenty of malls out there , but this one will be different :)

How? Well, first of all I will not be owning the residence. I need a very kind diamond supporter to offer me a res. I will pay them 100 rupees up front, and every week when the shop has launched I will pay them 900 rupees. The mall will have different sections for all of the workers.

So now I need a good building designer. I need a building that looks like a castle, but on the inside it's a huge shop, with the diamond supporter's section, the builder's section and my section. The person will be payed 400 rupees per section.

That's all the workers I need. I also need to know where you'd like the shop to be stationed, and give your reason in the comments. Because there's competition there that we could ease past? Because there's no competition there? I'm only going for the 4 'classic' servers.

Smp1 would be awesome, since its the first EMC server.
    Smp2... I don't know :p
    Smp3 is my home server, so it would be easier for me.
    Smp4... same as Smp2.
  2. Oh, I forgot, we also need 3 resource gatherers. These people will get to keep some of the things they mine.
  3. I will let you use one of my residences.
  4. Can't even start planning any of this yet :p I've got a mini-olympics thing in my town, then i've got 5 racing matches over the next week, a football tournament and a cricket tournament next week, then I go on holiday for the 2nd time in a year, and i've got to start my mod after that also :O