Sorry The 301 Drop Party Didn't Happen...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ItsNotJp, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am terribly sorry I missed the big 301 Drop Party. A very sad family crisis came up, so early January 2nd I had to take a flight out to California, and I couldn't access EMC. For those of you who were wondering what happened, I live with my uncle in Seattle and my mom and sister live together, and on New Years Eve apparently my sister went to a party, and a boy who just got his drivers license took her home, and he crashed. The boy survived, but my sister is gone now...

Sorry for the drama, if a staff member wants me to get rid of it I will, and I'm really sorry I couldn't make it to the drop party.

~Gala
  2. It's no problem at all galazeek. I am sorry for your loss. Message me if you would like to talk.
  3. I have a lot of respect for you opening up to us. Terribly sorry for your loss.
    jrm531 likes this.
  4. No worries bout the drop party, but the loss im very sorry for your loss :/ :(
  5. Sorry to hear that. No worries, Real Life > MC. Take your time and don't rush the drop party. :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Woah.. Sorry for the loss galazeek. Just remember nothing is more important than real life :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.