songs of feelings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lux_Miles, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Come on guys post songs that envoke the inner emotions of your soul
  2. You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek Life beyond the shore just out of reach, Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time The path is yours to climb. In the white light, a hand reaches through; A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two Waking dreams fade away, Embrace the brand-new day. Sing with me a song of birthrights and love The light scatters to the sky above. Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone Lost in thoughts all alone You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek Life beyond the shore just out of reach, Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time The path is yours to climb. Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne A legacy of lies, A familiar disguise. Sing with me a song of conquest and fate The black pillar cracks beneath its weight Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone Lost in thoughts all alone. The path you walk on belongs to destiny, just let it flow All of your joy and your pain willfall like the tide, let it flow. Life is not just filled with happiness, nor sorrow Even the thorn in your heart, in time it may become a rose. A burdened heart sinks into the ground A veil falls away without a sound Not day nor night, wrong nor right For truth and peace you fight. Sing with me a song of silence and blood The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride Can no one hear my cry? You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek Life beyond the shore just out of reach, Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time The path is yours to climb. You are the ocean's gray waves.
  3. This thread needs some more love :p

Alyattayla likes this.
  4. Yep this thread needs more love