Something I have thought about for a while that is based around auctions.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Hey so let me tell you a little true story.

So back in February, it was school break. We were traveling and I was staying in a hotel for the night so I decided to go on the forums with my phone, I went into the auction section and reported all the auctions that were over, I said something like "Auction is over, please close." in the report. About 5 reports in or so I got a PM from EvilToade saying "please hold back on this, the owners can take care of it." and I replied something like "ok no problem, just trying to clean it up." (nothing against ET or any SS btw) So I thought to my self, I should make a thread about this. So here it is.

So basically what I am trying to get to is, if an auction you hosted is over, please close it and PM the winner or close it after you talked to the winner on the thread. Cause what ends up happening is we get all these auctions that are over but are clogging the auction forum. Also, another thing is now that we have these new auction rules if you close auctions that are over. It will give more attention to auctions that are currently going on.

Not trying to be rude, just trying to help. If you read this far thanks.

-Kry
  2. Staff already close auctions and place them into the Auction Archives.
  3. Only if requested or very old, at least that what I have found. I am saying people should report their auctions right when it's over or after they have sent items and stuff like that.