Smp9 Emerald Pyramid Donations + Ideas

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Peas_and_Beans, Oct 20, 2013.

?

What should be inside the pyramid?

Museum 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Farm 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Shop 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Other 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Hey EMC! We are hoping to set up an emerald pyramid at 18002 on smp9!

This res was previously owned by fdny21 but it now has transferred to gjbrock1998 and I but not much should change as we would like to pursue building an emerald pyramid as well. We would like to hear your thoughts and ideas on what should be held inside the pyramid.

It can be anything such as farms, shops, museums or anything that can benefit EMC. We are not sure what to build so just post your opinion and a decent reason and it just may happen :).

Also, it will take a lot longer for us to complete the pyramid without your help and donations. We would really appreciate some donations as it would propel this project to being the best it can possibly be. The res is 18002 on smp9 and thanks in advance :D.

Thanks everyone and remember to post your opinion below!
    gjbrock1998 likes this.
  2. Bump. Cmon guys we need ideas :p
  3. how about.. a redstone controlled maze
  4. that is a really cool idea, however i can say that I am really bad with redstone. Also, it would be really annoying to have your strategies and stuff, but then have it all screwed up by redstone and pistons and such. But this is a really cool idea, but I don't know if this will be part of the pyramid.