SMP8 The_Fairyman 16239 first steps 1/2

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by The_Fairyman, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Hello Everyone!

There are so many great things happening in the EMC that I almost don't dare posting my rudimentary stuff. Digging holes, building walls.. fitting in windows is so normal compared to so much I have seen here. But I guess it'll just take me some time to ajust to the online world.

I play Minecraft since August 2017 so I'm a little bit a late bloomer when it comes to gaming. I'm generally more a 90ties kind of guy. So the NES, SNES, Sega Master System era in my home. Games like Secret of Mana, Golden Axe Worrior and Alex the Kid ans later on FFVII-IX and Suikoden shaped my visual vocabulary quite a lot. Some of you may or may not have heard of these games..

But anyways.. We're here to play Minecraft right :-D so I'm gonna show you a little bit what I've been up to outside of EMC.

So.. this is the first screenshot I've ever took. Just a few days after I got the game. The Main Citadel is in the upper left corner and a dig to bedrock is happening on the rigth. The get some materials I duged away the mountain that the walls of my main Citadel have been build on.

Here I added some constructional details and started a 3 by 3 dig to bedrock.

More material means more builds.. I love Stone btw. :-D I'll fast forward a bit so you don't get bored too much by the simplicity of my builds. This is of course all survival :) No flying for me.

This is the other side of the Citadel. I call this building the Dorite Tower :) I know I'm really creative naming stuff.. Ehm where was I.. Oh yes. One thing I always try to achieve is a certain kind of "Worry free Zone". That means lots and lots of food, light and space.

The first part of my build was the little wooden shack on the top right of the Dorite Tower picture. This pic is about that magical place.. my fist Build ever :-D :-D :-p. Ok.. I know.. not speeding up or skipping any annoying details am I.. Ok here we go.

Building wall after wall out of my favorit material.. some more food. Weed, potatoes, carrots. I just basically connected my dig to bedrock and the Main Citadel by walls. Dug away the ground and made some nice square cavernes. The big on the mountain in the upper right I planed myself. Dug down to bedrock from there and dug a tunnel to my Citadel.. I know right.. Where's the point.. No clue. Just wanted it to get done ;-D.

Here is my first road. Some Dorite dug through raw masses of dirt. Used that all up now.. How? I'll show you in a moment.

But first..

Some regular skeleton creep(tree)ness... Sorry I really had to do this :-D

Tried something different a bit later.

I died a few times building this. I'm quite clumsy when it comes to hights.. Forgot the Lights up there. so I was one time killed by a Creeper. I almost made it to the water.. I flew for a bit there..

And no. There is no point to this Build or any reason for it to exist at all.. quite the view blocker actually. Pile of dirt with a stone topping :)

But I was more weary of an other element..

The slightly unestetic box on the top of that trimed mountain..

First. the mountain had to go..

Then I said my farewells to the Box.. and..

This is more worthy of the name Citadel I think :-D

I fortified the surrountings and started some sidebuildings for a while.

Widened the faming area.. started a big tree that I never finished..

Did some interiors :)

Some Roof construction..

And changed some other things.. to be continued