smp8 selling mossy cobble ll 40 bid starting at 200 or higher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by xbrent123x, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow I like the way how this thread turned into a picture thread! Someone, anyone! Go make a picture thread at the misc forums
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Already is :)
  3. Am i wrong, or wasn't pedobear created to teach kids about pedophiles?

Sorry for steeling your topic - I'm just pretty sure that was why it was created - as a campaign animal.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. It could just be a bear, its not like this kid obviously knows what it is.
    skidson likes this.
  5. And no one has said they are offended by it..
    a player(ross350) was saying something about this just the other day actually, about regular forum users assuming the role as moderators and dealing out their own ideas of what is acceptable and what isn't.
    He had quite a good point if you ask me
    imBobertRobert and ross350 like this.
  6. now now, that was a slightly different issue.
    this bear is obviously linked to pedos.. regardless if its linked in a possitive way in mocking them. it's linked.
    right Mods?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Dude, you lost, stop digging your hole! Also, if you are bothered by the fact that we have more experience and knowledge in these matters, think of us as "hallway monitors" for the forums:) no power except the ability to help others that dont know every exact expectation:)
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  8. What is your obsession with Pedo bear? Do you have real life bears or something?
    AlexChance and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. But not many people know what "Pedo Bear" means
  10. And now I'm closing this thread as it has become completely irrelevant to an auction.

And skidson, I am an actual moderator. I have already asked him to change it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.