Smp8 rollback

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by neonkillah, Mar 30, 2013.

?

Favorite 1.5.1 feature?

Quartz 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Quartz Ore 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Comparator 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Trapped Chest 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Hopper 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Snow Layering 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Redstone Blocks 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Weighted Plates 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Quartz Blocks (Chiseled, Pillar, Default) 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Daylight Sensors 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We've been having a good year and all, we have. But last night really sucked, men out there, women out there, and the occasional creeps. Smp8 had a rollback witch honestly caused more harm to the server than I've actually ever seen. It wasn't much personally, but everyone lost about 2-3 hours of work, which as a mod had said, is pretty lame. Not only that, but the people who bought things prior lost their money, and they lost everything they bought. Everything used to create something (For me, it was about a stack of quartz blocks) was totally lost. Every tool broken (Uno silk pick) didn't even aid in the building of the project, because it was all erased. A friend of mine lost money because of this, I lost (And friends, about 5 layers of residential dirt removal wiped from memory) building time/progress, and to top it all off, from what I've been told, it only happened to smp8. Which is lame. Give feedback if you want, I know people will say Aikar's just busy or something, but derp.
  2. neonkillah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.