Smp8 Magical Mountain Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by MrWhosMagic, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Accepted coords coming ya way on skype
  2. 1. Your minecraft name - Mindlegokid | AKA Mr Frodo
    2. Have you ever been banned or kicked? (Do not lie, this does not effect your chances) Kicked once for "flying"
    3. Are you in a current outpost? Not currently.
    4. Are you willing to put a fair bit of time to this new outpost? Indeed, SMP8 is not my home server and my dream is to be the modern Frodo or Bilbo. [ROFL]
    5. What can you bring to the new outpost? Goods, knowledge.
    6. Will you do what asked to do? If the question is appropriate.
    7. Will you ever take too much stuff from a community chest? I will take few supplies as I tend to bring my own.

Test Question:
    You find a community chest with 32 diamonds in it. You broke your pick 10 minutes ago, and your sword is half damaged, how many diamond do you take? (No wrong answer) Depends, I don't need diamonds, I tend to use iron. If I were surrounded by creepers I would take them all run back to town and sell them. Worst case scenario I die and so do the diamonds with me. After I die I conviently had placed a bed and slept in it next to the diamonds, I run back and continue doing whatever I was doing.
  3. Accepted! Inboxing coords soonish. Maybe in 8 hours. I really have t go now
  4. 1. Your minecraft name Aprilcraft311
    2. Have you ever been banned or kicked? (Do not lie, this does not effect your chances) Ive never Been Kicked or Banned
    3. Are you in a current outpost? Im not currently in an outpost
    4. Are you willing to put a fair bit of time to this new outpost? Yes
    5. What can you bring to the new outpost? A little bit of everything
    6. Will you do what asked to do? Yes
    7. Will you ever take too much stuff from a community chest? I will most likely take nothing from the community chest unless im in dire need. If i am in dire need i will take the bare miniumn.

Test Question:
    You find a community chest with 32 diamonds in it. You broke your pick 10 minutes ago, and your sword is half damaged, how many diamond do you take? 3. i would qucikly go mining to attempt to replace what i had to take out. I wouldnt worry about the sword because i will beat a mob to death with the pick.
  5. 1. Your minecraft name Kev20022.
    2. Have you ever been banned or kicked? (Do not lie, this does not effect your chances) Yes, for pvping in the wild. (Flint 'n Steel)
    3. Are you in a current outpost? Never been in one.
    4. Are you willing to put a fair bit of time to this new outpost? Yes,
    5. What can you bring to the new outpost? Anything that's needed.
    6. Will you do what asked to do? Of course.

7. Will you ever take too much stuff from a community chest? Depends whats inside.
    Test Question:
    You find a community chest with 32 diamonds in it. You broke your pick 10 minutes ago, and your sword is half damaged, how many diamond do you take? (No wrong answer) I would make a cobble/wood pick and find iron then make a new sword.