SMP6 Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ShalomOut, Aug 10, 2013.

?

What should the main building be?

Poll closed Aug 13, 2013.
Castle 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Town Hall 1 vote(s) 100.0%
Keep 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Tower 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello everyone I am making a new SMP6 Outpost. The outpost will (most likely) be a public outpost this outpost can hold 10 to even 40 people, but it depends how many people can help me build the outpost because if it was just me building the outpost... well that could be a little tricky:rolleyes:. I was planning to get at least 5 players to help but the more help the better! I will be at least 2000 blocks away from spawn but maybe 3000 to even 5000 blocks away from spawn. I am planning to make 4 to 8 mines a storage ,greenhouse ,trading market with villagers. now I would like to ask some questions

1. what else should I make, horse stables anyone?

2. which biome should we put it in either jungle ,forest or a plains?

3. should we allow people that have been banned before?

NOTE: i will be gone for 2 days because of vacation so i should have internet by then and i want all info of who will come in 3 days from now! everyone go to 12530 on SMP6 when I send a comment saying "we are now going to make the outpost!" if anyone has any questions either pm me or ask below and good day to you all!:)
    zulu9 likes this.
  2. Hey sorry 1st I got internet but then no websites would work so now if you wish to come help with the outpost come to SMP6 and got the res 12530.

EDIT: you have 15 minutes to come I need at least 3 other people but I could make due with 2...
  3. Are you still making it?
    zulu9 likes this.
  4. Yes but my computer broke AGAIN!!! So it could take 3 months

And you have up to 3 months to apply.
  5. Ok can you put a link?