SMP5: Simple Ocelot Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by aStormIsOverhead, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I have Ocelots for sale at 10012 (Stormmie) for only 160r each.

*PLEASE* be careful when taming your cats!

1. Make a safe room
    2. Release your ocelot egg (you will spawn a baby Ocelot)
    NOTE: Baby Ocelots DESPAWN (disappear) if left alone. You need to tame it.
    3. Hold a RAW fish and STAND STILL. If you move around, you will scare the Ocelot
    4. When the Ocelot approaches you, feed it fish until it is tamed (turns into a kitten)

Enjoy your new pet :)

Note: sometimes it can take quite a few fish to tame it. 1-4 fish is normal.
    Equinox_Boss and doucare5000 like this.
  2. Why do ocelots always have to be SOOO expensive??
  3. Cause Jeremy hasn't gotten around to updating the shop yet, while the update was like 3 days ago?
  4. Restocked now!

Thanks for looking :)
  5. <content deleted by staff>

Do not post your own shop ads or prices in someone else's shop ad. Thank you.
  6. I don't know, I guess it's supply and demand. I started out with them at 150, but people were just buying all my eggs and selling them in their shops. I managed to meet the demand at 200, but am trying the lower price of 160 now.
  7. sorry i did not know about that
  8. I have seen people selling them and running out of stock with a 400-500r price :)
  9. Well within minutes of lowering the price to 160, someone came along and bought them all again, which is good for business, but I'm trying to run a stocked shop. So I'm afraid I've put it back up to 200. The new baby eggification should help lower the prices, I'll try a lower price again tomorrow.
  10. Lower price installed. Back to 160 again
  11. OK, 160 is currently working well. I expect it will come down a good bit over the next week, and will update with the new price as I change it.
  12. its been almost a week and a half. seriously. They are finally here but the only 1.2 item in the Empire Shop so far. Ocelots are less all the rage now because of the impossibility of taming them
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. i have a question, what is the point of ocelots???
  14. The problem with ocelots is that they are quite buggy and despawn like mad. You need a very safe spot to breed and keep them. That's what keeps the prices high compared to villagers and wolves I guess.
  15. They r Soooooo hard to tame