SMP5 Red Castle build

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TheJuniorMint, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Hello again,
    On smp5 at /v +RedCastle me and my friend JokingOrange029 have been working on a castle. He built most of the square walls and I detailed everything. We would love to see visitors and hear your feedback. We have already gotten many staff members opinions. Please post your feed back in this thread. If you have a small detailing idea(ex. Add depth to the walls) then I will try to start work. If it is something massive(ex. Take all of the slabs out of the floor) then we will most likely not come through with it. Can’t wait to see you at the castle!
    -Mint, Orange
    Raaynn likes this.
  2. looks good. a couple things you could add are some small windows, would break up the wall a little and add a little more detail to it. also you could mix up the blocks and instead of using all cobble use other blocks like the tower at /v 10066. mixing up the textures makes the build pop a little more.

but all in all it looks good nice castle. if you need some banners for it come to /v 10065 and take a look at what i have
    TheJuniorMint likes this.
  3. We would love to see a picture of it here.
    TheJuniorMint likes this.

4. something like that but without the vines
    TheJuniorMint and TuckerAmbr like this.
  5. Sorry, uploading images isn’t working for me.
  6. Also, ForeverMaster built An amazing working gate at the front.
  7. I will have to check it out!