Smp5 is awesome

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DeadScopez12, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I think smp5 is awesome because there are so many dungeons ive found 17 and i wanna know how many all you have found?
  2. You talking spawners or Dungeons? I think there is only one dungeon in each world.
  3. LoL it's a similar thing. spawner is in a dungeon. And the isnt just 1 in each world :)
    nmanley likes this.
  4. Dungeons and theres alot in one world accept smp5 has alot close to spawn
    nmanley likes this.
  5. In the days before official release there were limited dungeons/strongholds in the wild.
    Prerelease 1.9.2/1.9.3 - I believe dungeons/strongholds were introduced, limited to 3 per world
    Prerelease 1.9.4 - Dungeons/strongholds were still limited to 3 per world, but 1x1 glass towers reaching to the sky
    Prerelease 1.9.5 - Glass spires removed from world, dungeons/strongholds become unlimited.
    I believe these are correct, i may be out with the version numbers though, i apoligize if this is so. :)
    nmanley likes this.
  6. Oh no, no apologies needed. I really don't know how many there are in a normal minecraft seed but was going on comments made on some youtube videos. ;)
  7. With The new release of EMC Smp5 Have fun finding new discoveries, many are awaiting!;)
  8. That's nice ;) I wish I was a great hunter like you. However I only find dungeons if I hear mobs make noises and try to dig down slowly and try not to fall into lava XD