Smp4 Forester/?Gardener? @ 8849

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by butrfngrsrgd, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Hello. I live at residence 8849 just started planting a large number of oak, birch and spruce trees. Whether or not I will expand to grow wheat, sugar cane, I don't know yet. It's a very likely possibility. ;)

For shop owners who would like to start or maintain a steady supply of "Farm/Garden" items, you now have a supplier (ME!) of those goods. Please message me or post below your res # so I can find you when my trees are ready for harvesting.

Thanks and have a nice day,
    Butrfngrsrgd

Update: I moved to Smp7, but my business is available just the same (I would be willing to trade between servers if need be)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  2. 8122 Jungle Shop on smp4 buys and sells oak logs, oak saplings, jungle saplings, and buys jungle logs and a about 40 other items.

I always need more saplings and logs.

Buy and sell prices are decent, because I have low markup.

You can sell to the chests in the shop, or, if that is full, you can bulk sell to the double chests on the Right Mossy Stone Brick Wall. I just emptied all the double chests (except Mycel), and I have 25,000 r dedicated to paying suppliers of 8122, so come sell (or buy). :)

The sapling chests are Never full, you have to sell with an Empty hand or it will say the chest is full, when it is not, odd sell bug.

Please check it out, I think you will be pleased.
    Thank you for supplying, I appreciate all suppliers and customers.
    butrfngrsrgd likes this.
  3. 9139 - PM what you sell please
    butrfngrsrgd likes this.