Smp4 /fnether hunting grounds!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by FairyTailGuild, Feb 23, 2020.

1. clean up has finished on smp4's /fnether!

after arriving at the frontier nether, if you walk straight ahead you should stumble upon the hunting grounds. there are 2 levels, the top where you can hunt anywhere or the bottom level, which is contained in a certain area with glass in which covers it.

ghasts will spawn on both levels, and the bottom level is great to fight enraged mobs in a somewhat more contained environment.

to get to the bottom level of the hunting grounds you will need to cross the prismarine bridge to the other side, when you get there on each side of the bridge will be an area to climb down ( as well as slime blocks if you want to jump right in!)

2. Definitely looks pretty clean, might check it out!

And I gottta say... Each time I look at your forum picture or ign... I hear that song faintly in the background...
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  3. There needs to be stairs in that block wall for the portal people and on the inside of the arena slab blocks blocking the portal so people don't fall to their doom when exiting. That way they get redirected to the stairs that lead down to the arena
  4. I'll be sure to do that when I'm on next! I'll prob also work on redoing all the walls and floor in buildmode so ghasts and other mobs cant destroy them :)
    AncientTower likes this.

5. new floor is finished, as well as the random portal removed ( thanks AT and J :D )

not sure if I'll decor the walls or jus buildmode and replace all the current blocks, but thats next up on the agenda

p.s there is a mini path to the protected area on the bottom level so you can regen, chat, or afk safely
  6. bump
    still up on my list is to redo the walls in buildmode, perhaps I'll have plenty of time to do that this week :D
  7. This looks great!
  8. Thank you!
    Been trying to get around to redoing the walls but atlas I keep getting sidetracked