[SMP3] Building project.

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by SlendisFI, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Hello there! So you are interrested in joining the SlendisFi's build group? The building will be a huge one! We have a "small mountain" in the middle of the big jungle that I'm using as the base. On the mountain we will build a castle with big walls, four main towers and some smaller towers, a castle near one side of the wall and a market place. We also need to build a port with huge war ships and some smaller fishing ships and also the fishermen's village will be there too. But! Before I can invite you to the group give the honest answer to these 10 questions below. They will determine if you are chosen or not!

Q1:
    What is your oppinion on griefing?

Q2:
    How much do you like about building on a large project?

Q3:
    How well can you follow the allready made design?

Q4:
    What is your ambition considering this certain building project if you are chosen?

Q5:
    Are you ready to serve under the guidance and demands of a person who lives in Finland?
    In other words: do you believe in stereotypes considering the Finnish people?

Q6:
    Are you ready to be part of possible Skype, TS2 or Facebook live chat group for fluent movement of information?

Q7:
    Are you ready to be seen on Youtube live stream or Youtube recorded video?
    Yes, I'm a youtuber...

Q8:
    Will you accept the rules of the building group that are the same as the server rules with some addons?

Q9:
    Are you ready to use any building blocks that you are told to use? (i.e. polished diorite and other "ugly" blocks)

Q10:
    Have you ever tasted mämmi? And if you have did you like it?

I will Check out the thread every day! Hopefully you will be chosen. Remember to be honest.