SMP2 Wild city

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mayorprofessor, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im planning on starting a wild city in smp3.
    But first i'm going to need some people to join and help think of what it will be called.
    Application:
    IGN:
    How long have you been playing on EMC:
    What do you think the wild city should be called:
    What biome do you think it should be in:
    What skills do you have:
    What can you do to help the city/ideas:
    Have you been banned before:
    If yes, why:

Notes about the example application are in red
    EXAMPLE OF AN ACCEPTABLE APPLICATION (and mine)
    IGN: KingGeorge3rd
    How long have you been playing on EMC: since the servers updated to 1.3
    Wht do you think the wild city should be called: Bayview
    What biome do you think it should be in: Plains and beach next to a natural harbor
    What skills do you have: Building, designing
    What can you do to help the city: Lead it
    What ideas do you have: [Note. I am leaving this blank on purpose. Do not do this unless your idea was said already. If this is true, tell me who said what idea you had. I will not care who said what idea you had, if you both came up with it, as there are many people that play on emc.]
    Have you been banned before: No
    If yes, why: [Leave this blank if you have not been banned]

EXAMPLE OF A NON ACCEPTABLE APPLICATION
    IGN: bob [note this is not an actual person's application and is just to show what an application that isn't acceptable looks like]
    How long have you been playing on emc: when I joined; 1 second
    What do you think the wild city should be named: city of dumb people
    What biome do you think the city should be in: Nether; or The End; or The Wastelands [these 3 would not be acceptable because 1. the city is going to be in the wilderness not the end or the nether, 2. the end and the nether are not biomes, and 3. the wastelands haven't even been released yet]
    What skills do you have: pvp; or griefing [note that these are not acceptable because pvp is not allowed on EMC and griefing is not okay.]
    What can you do to help the city/ideas: blow it up with tnt; or nothing [both not acceptable because blowing it up with tnt is griefing and the second one is not useful to the people of th wild city]
    Have you been banned before: yes
    If so, why: for griefing; for stealing; for cheating others out of items or rupees [all three of these would not be acceptable as 1. griefing is not allowed, 2. stealing is not right, and 3. cheating people out of items and rupees is not allowed in the city, let alone the server.]
    If this bottom application was submitted, I would promptly deny the person from joining

If anyone is caught stealing people's items, or griefing, they will be reported immediately, in addition to having to be tried for their crimes in the city's Supreme Court.

I will either accept your request or deny it. If I deny it, it will probably because you have been banned before for something that may harm the people of the city.

Other than that, I hope you have creative ideas and are able to help the city grow.

EDIT: Once 2 people have submitted applications and I have accepted them, I will pm them the coordinates of a place that I choose on the smp3 live map

EDIT: I changed the server to smp3. I live on smp2 and am not going to live in the wilderness forever there.
    IamSaj likes this.
  2. well, I'd like to join but I am working on my own city in the wilderness at the moment. I might have time in the future to visit?
  3. Changed the server to smp3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.