SMP2 Live Map?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by supermaster110, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm working on something special on SMP2, a competition of sorts, and the Live Map won't open for me. My brother can't open it on his computer either. I need the map for my project, and I;m wondering if this is just me or a whole server thing.
  2. i just tried, it didnt work for me either, i suggest DIRECTLY consulting Justin/Jeremy
  3. Doing it now, but I don't think either is online.
  4. Well either I was wrong, or he came online in the last 14 minutes. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.
  5. we know nobody is perfect, but when you say it like that, it sounds like your insulting him :/
  6. I will look into what is going on, sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. Quite a few of her posts sound like they're insulting me. Even if they are, I still find them insulting.
    Thanks for your valuable time.
  8. I am getting sick of locking threads because a select group of people can't get along. Someone please grow up and learn to get along or I am going to start banning EVERYONE involved. I mean come on seriously?
    Tikiman678 and Malicaii12 like this.
  9. i am part of that group, i admit it. i already asked jeremy to block communications between me and them

i am very sorry to take up your time justin, i know your extremely busy :(
  10. All right Justin. I'll do my best to get along with moose.

I am now experiencing extreme lag on SMP2. Is there something up with the server in general?
  11. smp2 seems to be running fine, i have been here for almost an hour now with no noticable lag
  12. The lag disappeared. It lasted only five minutes or so. I'm currently lost in the wild and I;m hoping the map will be up soon.
  13. Good news everyone, after the restart the Live Map is up and working again!

Feel free to close this thread Justin/Jeremy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.