Smp2 - Le Edeen Dur

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by DemonThunder345, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I'll give you some money :)
  2. I have finished the starting gates on the track. Completely redstone activated at the switch of one lever, pics and more updates to come. Won't be long before the track is finished!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  3. Great! I went and checked it out just now. It looks epic and very well Designed.
    Cant wait to test out my 130 Speed Promo Horse :cool:
  4. I am adding on to the grinder, and also: if you find a mob spawner. don't destroy it. We might be able to use it.
  5. *Walks around*
    *Finds Spawner*
    *Screems*
    *Calls 911*
    *Police come*
    *Mobs Spawn*
    *Police die*
    *Me: Breaks Spawner*
    *Oh Wait. Whoops*
    :eek:
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  6. CoolCal14 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  7. wait, did you break the spawner? :mad:
  8. :oops: kidding ha ha
  9. no, the spawner is still there.
  10. It's fine to have your promo horse out there to run around the track, but for legit races (where I will give a prize to the winner :)) I would like it to be normal horses only.
    Ark_Warrior1 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  11. We are expanding to make the outpost bigger. We brought a few Dcs of dirt and grass. Its going pretty well!
    2013-08-24_10.37.07.png
  12. We might be building an iron farm soon :D
  13. oh yea baby!
  14. Who here is good at redstone. I think Antece and Charip is. Also MasterMockery. Ill see if any of our redstone wizards can come up with an Iron farm. Then some xp farms.
  15. i am good at making all of those things.
  16. You don't need major redstone knowledge for any of those things. U just need to know how redstone works.
  17. Care to help build?
  18. Definitly i am probably going to leave my alt there so i don't have to go back and forth as often
  19. I am there right now