[SMP1] Weird job paid in diamonds

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Damjan__, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Ok, so you need to bring 8 stacks of nether rack, 3 minecarts, two sticks and some food (i like backed potato). That's all for me so don't forget to take some food and one minecart for urself. You will be going to nether so a weapon, armor and fire resistance potion is, of course, recommended.

After u get that, go to nether frontier and i will give u coords. Also, it would be good for u to use live map so that u can get a sense of where u have to go. But when u get going in nether frontier type /map hide in chat. You will have to travel more than 10k blocks from spawn, but most of the way is railed so it wont take long.

Basically, it's a rescue mission. Im kinda stuck so i need help. Also, I made a mess while trying to get back to spawn and that's why i need nether rack. I have to clean up the mess.

I will be here today around 11:30 EMC time. So in hour and a half after this thread was created.

If nobody shows up till then, just write here when u are available an we'll see.

And I will be paying you 15 blocks of diamonds (a bit more than two stacks of diamonds) after we get to a Ender Chest which is about 1k blocks away from where I am now. There's a rail to it so it won't take long.
  2. are you still stuck?
  3. I can do that. Sent you a message.
  4. I'm not sure if you are still stuck, but just ask a moderator to help you. They are friendly and very helpful for things like this.
  5. The problem is he wants to get back to the same spot he is stuck at. So that he can repair the netherrack that he stripped trying to get unstuck.
  6. Sorry guys, i had a lot of work to do on workdays :( I was on line at 11:30 EMC time but i guess i missed some of you somehow. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, Qwyxzl will come and pick me up, meaning that this job is taken.

And thank for interest in this job. I haven't really expected anyone to reply because it's not payed in rupees and it's... Well, u don't see this every day i guess :)
  7. Qwyxzl did a great job. I totaly recommend the guy for jobs like this. My thanks!
  8. A fun adventure! I was happy to do it. Thank you.