smp1 - 809 - "Fynriel's", synonymous with "everything"!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Fynriel, Dec 28, 2011.

1. F Y N R I E L ' S
    December 26th - February 26th
    (Currently closed)

Fynriel's has a huge assortment of goods. Across 6 floors, you will find any item you could possibly need!

Across from the store is a "Selling Area" which allows everyone looking for a job and eager to earn some rupees to work for me by gathering items and selling them to me there.

2. I'll be sure to check it out!
    Fynriel likes this.
  3. i recommend it
  4. it is an amazing shop :]
    Fynriel likes this.
  5. I have been waiting for your shop to open since your last one burnt down, have been a regular customer since i joined empire. I shall certainly come check it out :)
    clintwards and Fynriel like this.
  6. I like the selling area i wish there was something similar on smp2 it stops people from spamming chat asking for jobs
    Fynriel likes this.
  7. Have you set firespread to false on your res yet? You know, due to the unfortunate end of your last shop... ;)
    Fynriel likes this.
  8. Necessary precautions have been taken, thank you! ;)
  9. i went to this shop, im going here every time i need a shop

IT HAS EVERYTHING!
    Fynriel and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  10. Why can I not teleport to your resident, Fynriel?
  11. This is my favorite shop so far, so easy to find things and the only thing I wanted that was out of stock, was because I bought it all and wanted more. The building materials available in large quantities is also very good so you don't have to click all the time.
    Fynriel likes this.
  12. i agree completely
    Fynriel likes this.