[SMP 9] Wildnerness Base

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Uzack, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hi there. :)
    I just wanted to share some pictures from my base in the smp9 wilderness. Some backstory: I found this place back in the summer of 2012 when I was on a mining trip. I came to the end of the long bridge north of the wilderness center spawn. I saw this very nice area who looked very nice. Fastforward 3-4 years I came back and the whole place was griefed. I then went on to build it almost exactly like it was. For example with the wall of trees. I did not build the water box or the other building in the background, btw. :p Hope you like the pictures! :D

"The Holy Steps" is where you come down after walking for several minutes.

The first person you will meet is Officer Nose. Don't worry, he will take good care of you. :)

Officer Nose is guarding the Border Line.

This is what you see when you climb over the wall. Some signs where I explain this place and a guestbook chest where you can write your name and maybe a small message for me? ;-)

I have got myself a garden. If you use it, please replant it. :)

This is my house/cabin inside the small mountain.

Inside the cabin. I've got three dogs and probably 50 other animals. :p A man's gotta eat.

A sky view of "The Holy Steps" and the Border Line.

A sky view of the garden and the wall of trees that I planted.

The wall of trees I planted from the other side. I think it's really nice. :p

Another view of the Border Line and Officer Nose.

If you want to visit this place sometime, the location of the base is north of Wilderness Center. Coordinates are 26, -2203.
    Thanks for reading guys, if you have any questions, please post them in the comment section. :)