[SMP 5] [10223] Woodshop, Cafe, and SPECIAL DEALS!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by godog4, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Godog's Woodshop and Cafe

I sell all four types of logs (oak, birch, pine and jungle) along with the planks, saplings and leaves.
    My cafe currently sells only bread, melon, apple and soup; but I also have a great supply of sugar canes and pumpkins that can be bought. I will also buy all wood types at 5r/8 logs.

Prices are as follows:

Woodshop____________________________________________________Cafe

All Logs: 8 for 8r (B: 5r)___________________________________Melon: 16 for 6r

All leaves: 16 for 8r_______________________________________Bread: 4 for 3r

All planks: 16 for 5r_______________________________________Apple: 1 for 3r

Vines: 4 for 3r____________________________________________Mushroom soup: 1 for 5r

Bookshelves: 1 for 7r____________________________________

Saplings (for 1)____________________________________________Sugar Cane: 16 for 10r

Oak: 15r___________________________________________________Pumpkin: 4 for 4r

Pine: 25r___________________________________________________

Birch: 30r___________________________________________________

Jungle: 35r___________________________________________________

Other

Stone: 8 for 10r

STORE SPECIAL
    Limited stock, sold cheap! Will change when sold out.

Current special is: Soul Sand - 8 for 4r

Please send me a PM in the unlikely event that something is not stocked.

I am on the lookout for another supplier. I will buy wood from you at 6r/8 logs, and you will also receive a weekly bonus if you're the top supplier. If you're interested please message me, or reply below.
  2. Nice! I don't know the average price on smp5 is, but I guess the price is pretty fair!
    godog4 likes this.
  3. Meh logs on smp5 go for 45 to 55r a stack ..... Most other seem alright cause gather materials also I dont sell saplings because use most of them to replant or keep for storage...
  4. I like to keep it at that price so anyone selling to me can get a good deal.
  5. New Store Special! Soul Sand 8 for 4r!
  6. Hmmm I might be on later tonight and buy some, but a ugly storm is passing where I live so no signal :( lol