[ SMP 4 ] Small Shop - 9350

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Marijn2552, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Dear Empire Minecraft players,

I've noticed that nowadays there aren't many well stocked shops left. Except for some big once! I came up with the idea to make a small shop, with only the basic items like wood, saplings, building blocks, food and ore's. That will make it easy to stock, and people can still benefit from it. I've just created all the shopping signs and chest except for the ore's section. Now my question to you guys/girls is, could you give me some feedback?

Visit my shop if you have some spare time and tell me what you think about the layout and prices. And if you have some spare items like for example wood or cobblestone feel free to sell them and help me out getting started! :)

I hope to see some feedback and people selling there items :)
    MissKells likes this.
  2. The layout is fine, some prices will be considered, low, right on and high. I to run a small shop (but on smp1) and my main goal is to have stock for what I sell. Pricing is always hard to do and based off of so many variables you can't really be right or wrong. Changing based on current economics, stock and demand will always be a challenge.

I'm sure many will find your small shops buying to be a benefit (I can't afford to buy yet) though I'm a little disappointing that we can't buy yet. I think the model of having customers sell as the way to maintain stock is always questionable and may not work on all products due to pricing or how it's obtained. Though products will evolve for sure over time as well as pricing.

Anyway, overall I like it and may end up both some selling and buying from your shop once your fully up and running.
    Marijn2552 likes this.