Skins! Not the Naughty kind!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I havent seen people talk about skins much on the forums. A shame, since they form your identity on the multiplayer servers. Any skin makers out there/people who want something made specifically? I have the program, but am just terrible at it.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  2. I make skins, I am currently working on a modified version of my current skin for TDKR.
  3. I made a quick skin of my profile picture in 2 minutes like an hour ago or so.
  4. THe wolf thing?
  5. I need my skin, a guy with some 3D glasses and some popcorn :)
  6. My skin lifts his sunglasses when I press shift. I have a friend whose skin has his hair over one eye something like this one: http://www.minecraftskins.info/teenager.html

I was trying to figure out how to make the hair work like my sunglasses so that both eyes were uncovered when shift is pressed, but gave up. Any idea if this is possible?
  7. Sweet I didn't know you could do that *imagines cowl lifting when shift is pressed*
  8. Your sunglasses lift because they are considered your "Helmet" layer, which does not move when crouching I do so believe. you would need to make his hair the helmet layer, instead of the head layer.
    Pab10S likes this.