Skateboarding.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Jul 30, 2014.

?

Which type of board do you like/have?

Skate Board 7 vote(s) 50.0%
Long Board 6 vote(s) 42.9%
Penny Board 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey guys, about a few months ago I got into skateboarding, I had this old and stupid spider man skateboard, and I would skateboard down hills at my house, and my grandparents house. I had this board since I was 10, and I'm 14. I was embarrassed to go onto tracks and other places where I live because I wasn't all that good, and I had a spider man board.

But then I started getting better, and better, and a lot better. I can now ride 5 minutes straight without a mishap, and do a few tricks. So the spider man board got old, and I invested my money into a penny board.
    Penny Board example:
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/d8/43/7ad8430ba54abfa025da2fea2e9817b9.jpg
    Skateboard example:
    http://honden.blogo.nl/files/2011/04/skateboard.jpg
    As you can tell, the penny board is smaller, and isn't as oval shaped at the front and back of the board.

Penny boards aren't good at all for tricks, it's mainly for gliding, sort of like a long board, but a long board is meant for hills, and sliding.

Now, almost everyday I go out and ride my penny board.

Does anyone else have a skateboard/long board/penny board?

If so, post a picture! I'll get my penny board picture up soon.
  2. I have a skateboard. I don't use it much because it veers to the right, but I'll post a pic when I get home.
  3. I have around 6 cruiser boards , just started downhilling , great rush
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. I have a penny board c: I always used it for cruising and I'd have my dog pull me, since he's a puller I figured why not let him pull me and get energy out? Everything always went fine until the rock nation attacked.

I ended up with a concussion and a broken collarbone. My surgery coated the upwards of 10 k.

Tldr; please wear helmets and be safe. This hasn't been a fun adventure.
  5. Heres my longboard. Some of the colors of some stuff in the picture are different than mine but it is an arbor axis bamboo, i got it when i was 12 or 13 and it was 200 bucks. longboard.jpg
  6. It's beautifulllll.
  7. ikr, let me see if i can get a picture of me with it tomorrow maybe
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. I died laughing at this... No offense, I don't like hate you, But still...
    MrUnknownian and Jcplugs like this.
  9. skate.JPG
    My beauty. It isn't right on the right side though :p
    pererfamily4l likes this.
  10. Yeah I got 3 boards 2 are DeathWish Boards and the other one is a Blackout board all mainly for Flat ground
    Pic's:
    pererfamily4l and Seanawesome14 like this.
  11. Oh I know. It's hilarious LOL. It's a good learning experience
  12. I skate and longboard. I just learned my 360 flips and my fakie big flips C:.
  13. I blade (aggressive skating)
    These are mine #nohate :p
    Monster_ likes this.
  14. \o3o/ Fruitboots! I have mad respect for you guys. I can't rollerblade for crap lol.
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  15. I rather use a bike cycle :p
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  16. Just learned my and a Pressure flip
    and I got my 360 flips down :)
    Monster_ likes this.
  17. Pressure flips are cray. If you can do those then you're definitley well on your way to hardflips.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Jay25000 like this.
  18. I can land my Hard Flips but its not clean
    Monster_ and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  19. NICE! You're already better at me then skating and you're probably younger too! It's good to see younger kids be awesome at something. Definitley keep it up because maybe one day you'll find yourself doing that for a living :D.