SkareCboi Presents the Public Sugar Cane Farm (9272, SMP4)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SkareCboi, Mar 17, 2014.

1. This is a wonderful addition to the Empire servers! Thank you for all your generosity with all this free sugarcane!
    I have tried it, it works wonderfully! There are so many chests that it doesn't go out of stock. Again, thank you for this wonderful, free, public farm!
  2. Bump
    80DCs+ of Sugar Cane, Please come get some otherwise I'll have to pause the farm. First come First served basis
  3. Bump
    80DCs+ of Sugar Cane, Please come get some otherwise I'll have to pause the farm. First come First served basis
  4. You could come to my farm and afk :p
    pererfamily4l likes this.
  5. Skare's farm is overflowing with cane!! thousands of thousands of cane! its soo beautiful!
  6. I just made a sugar cane farm! This is ruining the price for sugar cane and paper products!
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  7. sugarcane really has no value considering that it can be farmed so easily.
  8. What should I farm?
  9. Im throwing out a suggestion.
    A dance floor, so we can have the most ultimate Partay of all time
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  10. idk, meat is always a good thing to farm, puffer fish too
  11. UPDATE 07/01/2015: Big update. I've noticed that the Cane stock is running low so to help with this predicament. I have created a redstone contraption to reward people to help generate Sugar cane.
    How does this work you say?
    - Go to /v 9272 cane
    - Walk to the main lower floor
    - Walk inside the little room past the iron door
    - Stay on pressure plat, and wait for the gold to drop (1 Gold Ingot every 8.5mins or so)
    This is in Alpha Test Awaiting feedback.
    I have also setup a chest for people that want to donate Gold to the players that help generate Sugar Cane.

Things to do while in that room:
    - Check EMC forums
    - Craft Paper
    - Answer PM's
    - Chill
    - Go eat
    - Have a life
    AshBlue789 and Scorpio528 like this.
  12. Awesome idea! I will test it out.
  13. I think the payment idea is great! I need gold for my brewery, and I can get it while AFK! I'll be over there all the time!
  14. Its way too laggy now.
  15. UPDATE 18/1/2015: Changes have been made to reflect Changing value of emeralds.
    - Sugar Cane can be bought for 1r for 5 stacks (So I can get statistics on productivity)
    - Paper Shop buys paper for 10r per stack
    - Paper Shop sells paper 180-250r per 18 stacks depending on stock.
    I will also be giving some rewards to people selling to the Paper Shop starting with AshBlue789 who will be getting 5k for crafting paper on a regular basis for the past year.

Side note: More and more stock of cane as people do the Gold for generating Cane, see previous update

Scorpio528 likes this.
  16. Thanks Skare :DI had some free time so I started making it :p
    2015-01-17_19.52.19.png
    SkareCboi and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  17. Free cane was a nice dream.

How long do you think you'll need to 'get statistics on productivity'? Indefinitely?
  18. Not happy my prices. Please feel free to use 6016 on smp3.