Singleplayer.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MissKells, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Hey Guys ! soo i kinda want to play singleplayer for a bit.. buuuut i have no motivation to play because i dont know what to build and everything.. and i dont work with redstone so thats kinda out.. Does anyone have any ideas? i need something to work with :p Thanks
  2. I know you said you dont work with redstone, but if you gave it a try to learn.. its very awesome stuff to play around with. Once you start making little redstone creations you will be amazed at the stuff you can do with grander schemes. You could take the time in singleplayer to test out redstone things.. watch a few youtube videos and practice.. then apply what you learn to a practical design you wish to implement.
    Kells18 likes this.
  3. Have you heard of the Nomad Game style? Well here is a direct Article about it from the Unofficial Aid To Minecraft Players App:
    A Nomadic Experience is generally only for extreme players or players looking for a fast-paced, thrilling gameplay experience. With the addition of the Hunger system in Beta 1.8, this style has become an even more challenging and engaging experience. This style is based on the real-life nomads who roam the Earth without a permanent residence. There are certain rules and styles for this way of playing.

The basic rules are: Keep moving, Keep game on hard mode, only build shelters for 1 night, and don't stay in one area for more than a night. There are more specific styles that specify where you can go and where you stay to even how you should survive and move.
  4. There is more but I think if you want to read it you should buy the app... It's pretty good has lots of info jam packed into it for just $0.99
  5. Singleplayer. I'd rather poke myself in the eye.

:D
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. I agree with kilmannan, but if you really want to play singleplayer, you can find a good mountain and make a castle, possibly with a village. Creative would be easy to make it on, but TooManyItems mod helps alot no matter what gamemode you are on. To get a castle design, see the youtube video "Fallen Kingdom" by CaptainSparklez.
  7. I'm building a giant airship on creative mode right now. I'm not a very good architect so it is probably going to suck...
  8. Build a sailing ship. Or some other major work. There are some great minecraft schematics online.

Single player can be a nice change.