Single Player Trasisions Into Multipayer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Iamagenius, Sep 7, 2012.

?

Who sells the cheapest diamonds?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2012.
Empire Shop 1 vote(s) 14.3%
AlexChance (4005) 6 vote(s) 85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm somewhat new, but I've been playing on singleplayer since 1.6 beta. I know alot about EMC, but I lack experience playing on the server. Also, I'm making a shout-out that If someone finds an enderportal, hook me up 'cause I have a good aim and can help knock out ender crystals (they heal the ender dragon).
  2. Sorry to bust your bubble but that kind of ender dragon fighting has already happened.
    jkjkjk182 and IamSaj like this.
  3. You obviously don't know that much about EMC.
    Basics:
    Don't buy at /shop
    Don't blow your 1.5k at the start at town, go to the Wild and get materials
    Don't ask obvious questions in Town chat
    Use proper grammar
    You can not find the ender dragon in the End due to fighting over the egg. New ways to get a Dragon Egg here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-dragon-egg-update-info.14398/
    Read the Guide
    Don't break the rules
    Be friendly
    Learn the normal prices for items
    There's a lot more, but those are the basics.
    ImParanoid, mba2012 and 1998golfer like this.
  4. I'm in your poll <3 Ahaha, I do! ;)

Welcome to multiplayer! I know single player can kind of get boring, but once you start playing on EMC you'll be hooked to Minecraft again! I know you're going to have a great time on the servers (and I'm guessing SMP2 :p) and if you need any help with getting started, feel free to ask me :)

Also, you seem very mature but you best read the guide (www.empire.us/guide) if you haven't already and have fun! :D