Silk Touch Diamond Shovel

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by sensign, Feb 14, 2012.

1. 1 enchanced Diamond Shovel with Silk Touch.
    sensign - SMP1 - 1994

You can collect Mycelium with it.

Start bidding @ 500r. Thank you.

Ruben
  2. i will buy it from you for 2000 right now
  3. Ok, can you join SMP1?
  4. Not right this moment i am at school but i will pay you as soon as i get home
    2Hrs aprox
  5. Sold for 2000r to awtharok!
  6. I buy this ;S
  7. Strawberries, I was confused with the nicknames. I'm really sorry cmbcody! I sold it to awtharok.
    Hope you can forgive me. Next shovel with silk touch will go to you for 2000r.
    I'm enchanting shovels because I want a fast shovel for digging my res.
  8. LANGUAGE!
  9. You can collect mycelium with a silk touch pick. The thing that makes a silk touch shovel unique is that you can collect snow caps when you shovel them instead of just getting snowballls.
  10. you said (Apples)
  11. Lol, so you CAN say (mangoes) but not sh..
    Ok, I'll say poo, does that make sense?

I'm sorry but it's just the stuff that comes out of your peach. You americans don't have to be so afraid of this. Well, I can make a whole discussion about hypocrite americans on this subject, but that wouldn't make many friends, so I guess I have no choice but to delete "the s-word" from my dictionary.
  12. Im not a f...ing american and i think its stupid to censure those things aswel but its the rules so deal with it
  13. All curse words have been replaced with fruits in this thread, please keep it clean guys. :)
    Let's also not make any stereotypical slurs regarding races/backgrounds either please.
    sensign and Makrom1 like this.
  14. OMG LOL!!!!!
    That was banana funny i think i pear my pants with kiwi!
  15. Sensign, if you kept the bid going for say 12 hours, you may have gotten upt to 5 or 6k for that shovel. Just a suggestion. I myself would of paid that much and i am sure there are others. When I do auctions I let it go up to 12 hours after last bid, that way when other auction seekers log on later in the day they have a chance to bid as well. :) Just my preference, and i know we all like rupees, so i figured I would share. Have a great Day! :)
  16. yh sensign that was passion fruit stupid
  17. This is hilarious, I'm gonna try this fruit swearing. :p

Anyways, I didn't know it was worth that much nightmare32808. Thanks for the info :)