Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by xPastelle, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Hey guys, i made sigs before, but, i will still have them here as an option. Now, the sigs now do cost money, but if you truly need one- or do not have to money, i will give it out for free. Now, here are the options:

Option 1: Name w/ Background

Best Minecraft Servers

Itll look like that shape, and that layout, but there can be different backgrounds and font. Different colors for the font as well. These cost around 500-1,000 depending on how extravagant you want it.

Option 2: Name w/ background & character

Best Minecraft Servers

You can have different backgrounds, font, person ( of course ) and a bottom message. The options of the minecraft character is either upper body or just the head. This is EXTREMELY cheap, its only 50r or free!

Option 3: Signature User

Best Minecraft Servers

These, will probably, be the most useless sig EVER. But ya know, who cares? These are 100-500 because they are so frustrating and adds pop up in your face making it take an hour or so, thats why.
    All i need for this is ur user.

Option 4: Complex Signature User
    Best Minecraft Servers
    I recommend NOT getting these. they are extremely complex and useless. Heh-- they are a ridiculous price.. 1,500-2,000

Thats it! I will add more eventually, and it might take me a while to get orders because well, im busy
    porphos and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Seems pretty cool, but you didn't make option 2 did you?
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  3. No, i didnt, but i figured instead of people trying to find the website for them, i would just post them as an option, and as i said, i can give them away for free
    sambish20 likes this.
  4. Ok. I was just checking as I didn't want people to pay a lot for something they can get for free :)