Show Yourself 2.0!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like all this aussie talk. It makes me feel at home lol. and should I post a picture of my self before my hair grows too long and makes me look ugly.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  2. i don't play on the weekends, i just do it when theres rep try outs, i usually do that with all sports except for soccer.
  3. ahk, you in Victoria?
  4. how do you make those signitures
  5. Ja Ich spreche Deutsch! :)
    Seberling likes this.
  6. I saw your shirt, and I was like, oh I live there, and then I looked it up, and it's 15 minutes away :3
  7. Me when in 08 trying out quad biking for the first time. This is actually became a mega big part of my life :3

A more modern pic of me, at the pirate festival in Liverpool (Mah home citeh! :p) this year.

Dunno why I have a smirk on my face. My mum took a random picture of me with a bandanna on :p
    Hash98 likes this.
  8. Fail? ^ I thought the point of this was to actually show your face...
  9. Me with the Love of my life!

jrlizard, Hash98 and Seberling like this.
  10. Well I don't want people plotting to murder me.
  11. No. I'm sure no one would do that. Only 14 year olds are concerned about that...and their mothers.
  12. LOL I hope you're being sarcastic mate...
    Hash98, gnyctk, HylianNinja and 2 others like this.
  13. No i'm not being sarcastic. These things happen -_-

Somebody was shot dead in my town and a policeman was injured with a gunshot wound to the chest.
  14. Because of a picture posted on EmpireMinecraft.com? Oh and about that one person getting shot, try living in Detroit. How can you be so paranoid, from those statistics that's one of the safest towns around...
  15. Erm...There's like 4 killings each year, 60 shootings, people stab eachother, over 99% of the population of it do drugs and people abuse their partners and kids all around the town. I just happen to be the lucky 1% with good parents who simply shout at me or ground me for doing something wrong and don't do drugs. There's also a ton of teenage pregnancies around here.

Also somebody got stoned last year, somebody else put their 1 month grandchild in a microwave and almost cooked it to death and somebody else (I think it's the same person) attempts to steal kids everywhere and this year he attempted to have naughty things that I shouldn't mention on EMC to a 16 year old kid.
  16. Nice pic :)
  17. Okay yes but you're not gonna get raped just from one picture on a site. They don't have any other info on you.
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. Hm? Try living where I live. Somebody was killed 2 years ago here because they posted a pic of themselves on facebook.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.