Should there be a fiction section on Empire Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Darkwellor, Jan 20, 2012.

?

Fiction Section: Pass?

Yes, and maybe add a Roleplaying section too 11 vote(s) 64.7%
I'm so-so. Hoping HP fiction isn't going to stink up the Empire. 3 vote(s) 17.6%
I disagree; it's not that great an idea. 2 vote(s) 11.8%
This'll destroy the Empire. 1 vote(s) 5.9%
  1. Greetings, Empire. I return with an idea that I wonder wether anyone would propose it as a good adornment to the Forums. I was thinking of a fiction sections for those writers of the Empire to share their work. While it's not necessarily required, I feel that it's a category that doesn't fit into too many of the current forums. For example, while one can regard a Minecraft fanfic as fitting for the Minecraft/Community Discussion section, what are you going to do with a Silent Hill/The Matrix crossover? Not that anyone would craft one (lol Pyramid Head vs Agent Smith), but a separate place to store pieces of writing sounds like a good idea that can help build amazing works from the creative minds of the players of the Empire.

So, what do you think? I don't go in and expect that this is passed unanimously, so feel free to post constructive criticism and/or other comments.

(I could've written an entire essay, but it'd be a TL;DR topic)

(And, d'oh, I didn't get to finish the poll. :mad: My apoligies.)
  2. If there was a Role-Playing section, I would have the most posts on the forum.

Fact.
    tshack235 and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. Who disagreed? They didn't even put why.... I voted yes, I don't really see why not after all...
  4. Nope.avi

I like the idea. When I joined I was disappointed to not see one. I think it would be a splendid idea as stories seem to be popping up lately. And rather than put "story" somewhere in the title, it can go in a separate sub-forum or "child-forum" where it would be easily distinguished.
  5. Yes I would
    I already have the 4th highest post count, this'd give me a reason to (for lack of a better way to put it) spam the forum notifications with "Derr crazy1080 rote sumtin agen"
  6. Totally would be loads of fun
  7. We could just take over the Misc section....
  8. I'd love one, but it is obviously with the capitalists want.Which will bring about the end of the Empire.
  9. This should definitly happen! Itd be fun and encourage people to join in with something in a different way :)
  10. I heard it was going to be a plague of frogs that bring forth the end. I suggest we start getting rid of those silly frogs before they can take over the empire.
  11. True we could just use the misc section....
  12. maybe rupee prizes for best story? it would incourage people to write and it would make the empire more unique! heres a weird thing : http://mine-empire.com/ its such a copy...