Should I become a member?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ComradeGrumbles, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Since I have not been able to log on in a few days (Always full) I'm considering becoming a member. $5 is not steep at all, so that's no issue. What do you members like about being a member? (I've read the benefits of being a member, but I would like to know what current members think)

Thanks!

ComradeGrumbles
  2. Nothing is better than the feeling you get for helping such a great pair of admins with the server! I will tell you mate, yes there are the benefits that come with being a supporter, but knowing that you are helping the server outways the perks. Heck, I love this server so much, I am a diamond supporter on two accounts. :cool:

Hope this helps :)

MR2R2M
    GameKribJEREMY and JustinGuy like this.
  3. I've taken $10 out of my monthly allowance just to help this server. It's already awesome as it is, why not make it better?
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  4. I just got gold about 3 days ago and i have loved it so far. I think it is worth it just so you can get into the server whenever you want. Thats my 2 cents :)
  5. Members benefits are definately worth their price,
    - Instant connection, no waiting,
    - Daily rupees, even if you dont log on
    - Residence held for you as long as you pay, not just 10 days,
    - Access to Utopia Wilderness/Nether not ravaged and post apocolyptic (gold and diamond)

What more could you want? :)
  6. it feels great. always great access, and the xtra gold and such. i went straight to gold, and it was so good i went to diamond. i escpecially like to help these great guys out.