[SHOP]

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by PapaRoney, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Hey everyone! My new mega mall is now up for business on SMP3 at 6015. Come check it out! I would love opinions on how to better prices, products that would be needed, really any comment would be great! Check out my add:
    Empire’s Newest Mega Mall is now open! Come fall through the colors into great prices! SMP3 /v 6015

The World of Color Mall is unique in style and has great prices! See you there!
  2. Shop looks great :) Checked it out this evening!
  3. Thanks man I appreciate that very much!
    TrumanIII and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Hey PapaRoney, good to see a new shop on smp3 and it's looking great! :)
    Couple suggestions (as you did asked for a feedback):
    You might want to recalculate prices for items in their raw and block form, (e.g. redstone dust-redstone blocks, iron ingots-iron blocks etc.) as those doesn't mach. It would be less confusing and less math to do for a buyer;
    As much as I do understand your purpose behind the long drop down, once someone spawns at your residence, it is a slight inconvenience, besides, you have an optional choice for a sky dive there in place already, if one decides to experience it;
    Few enderchests on each floor would come in handy. I did notice, you have them on first floor, but that requires traveling back and forth to access them. I have sent you some enderchests via /mail.
    For better pricing, you might consider looking up some active and often visited shops, across other servers as well, to have a clue on current pricing. At least as a base, so you can stretch the price, depending on your ability to provide it yourself or not, ability to get it in bulk amounts or not and so on.

Anyways, just my 2 cents there :) Don't hesitate to pm me in-game, if you ever want a chat, I have been smp3 resident my whole EMC life.
    Good luck with the shop! :)
    TrumanIII likes this.
  5. Hey thanks for the feedback it is much appreciated, and thanks for the chests! ill get on that. The prices I tried to put in based of the old azoundria and made it so I'm right around the cheapest around but ill look to see the differences in the blocks. I know for some of the items pricing was done to encourage one more than the other simply because I'm stocking everything myself rn ha but ill consider revision. Thanks again! Hope you enjoyed it!
    TrumanIII and EvilBlo like this.