Shop/Supplier

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by I_amnott, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Hi I'm looking for someone to supply. I also have a shop. SMP2 just do /v Dreadlode
  2. I have closed the other 2 duplicate threads and moved this thread to the correct forum section. In the future, rather than recreating new threads, you can post "Bump" on this thread and move it to the top of the recent posts list.

In addition, if you have something you want to change, you can click on the edit button and change the post yourself. For anything you can't change, hit the "Report" button and explain what you want changed, and one of us staff members will make those changes.

I have also cleaned this thread by deleting non-relevant posts, now that I have taken care of the duplicate threads. Good luck to you!
    crafter31211 and Ryan_A_ like this.
  3. JDHallows, are you still going to be a supplier? I need a supplier for my big store on smp6 @ 12931. I have multiple sellers that are at my store selling their stuff so I was wondering if you would like to help out my store?
  4. Hi dreadlode,

What items do you supply? I can always use a reliable supplier of items as I run out of them. Send me a private message on here and I can give you orders.
  5. What do you need supplied?
  6. I believe he's looking to supply someone, however his sentence is indeed ambiguous. But based on him having a shop advertised as well I'd say that's more likely.

If you want to supply someone I can always use it. Private message me.