Shop signs for random horses?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Oph5pr1n6, Feb 10, 2015.

1. So I have a couple of chests full of Horse Spawn eggs and want to sell them. I placed a slot sign charging 40r each for random horses less than 100 speed. I can only make 1 sale before it starts telling people that there are no items to sell. If I place a regular shop sign it doesn't sell any. Now, I know why it happens and have figured out a workaround using hoppers and dirt blocks, but I want to know if there is an easier way. I once bought 3 donkeys from a shop and all 3 had the exact same stats, is there a trick to doing this?
  2. Well donkeys when caught in the wild/waste often have the same stats. I don't know why. When you breed donkeys, the stats are different for each baby.

It sounds like the hopper/dirt block system you have is the same everyone uses to sell horse eggs. I don't know any other way.

You are welcome to come to my Horse Mall on smp5 at /v MrsWishes and I'll show you my shop boxes if you like. Good luck with your shop!
  3. Same as mrswishes says. You are welcome to smp6 +rr egg. I have my horse shop there on the 2floor. I can show you my system. But im guessing its the same as mrs. Has it :D

slot 1 works crudely with horses. So the hopper and chests and dirt is the only effective way ive found