SHOP CONTEST - Vote!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Sweet :)
  2. Im uploading my video now, can you still use it?

3. here is the video, the quality is really bad, so you can use your own screenshots too :)
  4. The start text kinda makes no sense, but nice place :)
  5. i Only Have Buildings Up And I Got In? For 23 list
  6. very happy to have made the shortlist :) - I am sure when I saw the list before I was not on it, but not going to complain.

Happy to be up there with the Diamond Supporters shops - doing it for the little guys :D

I will make a short video to show shop soon for those that can't / don't have time to visit the shop.

Edit - You can see a short video of my shop here - Be sure and watch in HD :)

Good luck everyone.
  7. X1x I stacked all pistons but this time you wont be able to finish them :p
  8. lol Oleyy - That time I went shopping I managed to spend 82,000 rupees in an hour :p - If I want to finish your pistons I will :)

Some guy was having a clear out sale of his Diamond Armour - I bought 4 double chests full of them - was crazy cheap!
  9. Man do you have like 100mil rupees ? :D
  10. I have enough :) - My shop does good business - why I can afford to go around servers giving shops like yours good business bulk buying :p
  11. then come and finish my pistons :p
  12. Yay! I made the list!
  13. man your shop is out of stock can u fill it ? ( to bob)
  14. I am doing some changes so it will be out of stock til those changes are made but when they are done I will be sure to restock everything!
    Oleyy likes this.
  15. When Is Round Two?