Sharing is caring!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Deathtomb8953, Dec 24, 2015.

1. So i'm sitting here today thinking about a lot of things going on in my life currently, and one thing that stands out the most this time a year is my health. Only a select few know about my health issue as I don't quite share it full detail to often, mainly because not even the doctors can figure it out. Its been 6 years since I was able to work and I feel i'm just now at a point where i can start to look for work again., some may ask why now if I still don't know what is wrong. The answer is simple I have learned to live with it and how to deal with the issue when they come up. Now it's nothing life threatening, but it is life hindering. This is the first Christmas season I've been able to enjoy in 8 years.

Normally I just spend the holidays sulking around because of these health issue and being really grumpy towards the people in my life that matter to me, and this year has been the first in many where that has not been the case. My oldest son is 4 and enjoying Christmas so far we spent we day baking gingerbread men, at the end we had a about 500 made. We even mailed some out to community members. It was rather expensive and I don't think ill be doing it again, but i am more then willing to share my baking secrets if you ask!

Thanks for the read I just felt like sharing with some one.
  2. Great to hear you're feeling better :)
  3. I hope you continue feeling better, and Merry Christmas to you and your family! 500 gingerbread men sure sound like a lot of work :p Have fun!