Shared Shop Idea

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by bossbaby, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Hello I was wondering if the iconomy plug in allowed shared shops. you see me and my friend have a shop open togheter. we are wanting to split the profit 50 50. I tried to look it up and found no possible thing with icononomy so is it possible to have shared sign shops or do you have a recomended way of splitting it
  2. I have a shared shop on my residence between two other people. We are all friends and trust each other, which is a requirement that should be met by everyone giving permissions (flags) to other players for your residences. We all set up the things we want to sell with our own price. You can, however, daily, check your rupees history for purchases individually and add them up and divide by two. This will give you the figure that the other person should be receiving (if you are the one with the shop sign/payout) and you can just /rupees pay playername amount and give your friend/partner the funds you'd like to share.

I hope my suggestion was helpful. Have fun and thanks for being an EMC member =)