[SERVICE] Villager service or mob drops shop?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by We3_10AC, Dec 1, 2015.

?

Which upcoming service(s) would you prefer more?

A: Villager service. 2 vote(s) 66.7%
B: Mob drops shop. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
C: Both of the above. 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya EMC! I am building a new megamall! Should I build a mob drops shop or villager service in it? Or maybe both? Please answer the poll and post any ideas here!

Villager service: will be like a service where players sell things traded from villagers to earn rupees (anyone may buy, but you must apply to work).

Mob drops shop: will also be a section in the megamall, where I sell cooked food, mob drops, things that can be crafted from mob drops (e.g. Arrows, bone meal, gray dye, etc) and special mob drops.

Let me know your opinions. I will be more than happy to view your votes! Once again, you may post here if you have any modifications to my ideas. :)
  2. If you can run both well, then do it. If not, experiment with both and see which one you like better and which one pays more.
    • Mob drop shop is a lot of AFKing at a farm for extended periods of time. If you don't have an alt or want to keep your computer on at work/school/over night you may have to sacrifice play time.
      • It's also probably the easiest because all it takes is a good farm and a way to transport items.
    • Villager service is a lot of work to set up, but it pays well and enchants are always in demand. Sounds tedious though. :P
    WE3NUB likes this.
  3. I do have an alt. Thanks for your input!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.