[Service] Ro's Art Minecraft Skins!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by wonderwoman_16, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to make a service thread! So, I'm starting a new skin business! So, the goal is to pixel art your skin! [Hand Drawn]

And don't worry about sending me your skin, I have a cheat way to find it! (Don't ask.)

NOTICE: This will be hand-drawn, so I'll do the best I can. If your skin is to hard, I'll have to make some edits. Sorry if I do.

I ONLY draw Minecraft Skins! So please PM me if you'd like me to make your skin. DONNOT leave it down in the comments.

Also, I'd like to see your art work!: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/offical-show-your-art-thread.56642/

In the first comment are some pictures of skins I've drawn!! Also, please look on to see prices!!

1 Skin (your skin): 1000r
    2 skins (you and a friend) 2000r
    3 skins (whatever you want) 2800r

NOTICE: You can only go up to the 3 friends. To draw 2 pictures, you'll have to pay 5000r.

Back-round with 1 skin: 1500r
    Back-Round with 2 skins: 2500r
    Back-Round with 3 skins: 3000r

NOTICE: If you're doing the 2 paged one, you'll have to pay 9000r. Sorry XD

Once you PM me, tell me which option you want. List both usernames (full usernames) and if they have changed them and that name. Makes this easy for me, thanks!!

From,
    HelloKittyRo
  2. People who have purchased pictures and there information: