[SERVICE] Minecraft Builders Association (MCBA)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GeistKitsune, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Ok thanks, that fine as well
  2. There is everything to know about joining if you are a builder, but if you are a client how do you order?
    GeistKitsune likes this.
  3. Contact anyone with private message or simply post in this thread ^_^
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. KarateKitKat is now a member of the MCBA :)
    KarateKitKat likes this.
  5. 1. 7 i love to build just my res ran out of space
    2. No I built for someone before and now they went derelict
    4. usally on everyday but dont have much time to build beaucse in frontier offten
    5.i love to build things out of dark oak and have lots of deatial

7.about once a week
    8.i am regularly on smp6 but i rather to build on other smp`s and my res is on smp6
    9.i am bad at redstone i dont like to do long frustrating redstone builds
  6. I will get started on processing the application from AndrewTheFrog :)
    Galantisizer likes this.
  7. Since name changes have taken place, I will be working on changing all the membership cards so they have the new name. Also, I will be fixing Ben3400's text as he requested. Hopefully I will be finished by tomorrow.

Also, welcome AndrewTheFrog and Chizmaro to the MCBA :D
    AndrewTheFrog and Galantisizer like this.
  8. Somethings have changed since I first posted my application can you make my fourm frecuncy a 6 and redstone a 4?
    XxIamWe3nubxX likes this.
  9. I should be able to make those changes :)

Edit :
    The changes have been made ;)
  10. On a scale of 0 to 9, how would you rate yourself at building things ? (9 = pro / 0 = beginner)

2. Are there any builds you have done that you would like to show me ? Give a res # if yes. I don't have any that some one didn't destroy, go to The_Beacon171 for evidence.

3. On a scale of 0 to 9, how much do you like to build? (9 = all I do is build / 0 = I rarely build) 7

4. What days of week/ How frequently will you be on. The more detailed the better. You can put "I dont know" or "random". It's random, Im always on for atlas 3 days a week

5. What do you like to build most? Castles, caves, parkour, racetracks, houses, redstone machines, etc? You can list anything you feel you are capable of building. I can build all things.

6. How well do you understand redstone (scale of 0 to 9) ? 8

7. How often do you use the forums? Everyday

8. What SMP are you usually on? Or what SMP is your first residence on? smp7 or smp4

9. Any last comments? Is there anything you would like mentioned in your member's description? I build anything, Im planning on building a mall soon.
  11. I am reviewing your application now ww2fan168 :). I should have your card made soon.

Edit : Your membership card is now up. Welcome to the MCBA ww2fan168!
  12. I didn't see this on any of the posts, but do the clients have to supply the materials or do the builders supply?
  13. There is no rule about it. You simply discuss that kind of detail with the builders. You should be able to find a builder or two either way.
  14. ok thank you
  15. Glad I could help, Ark_Warrior1 !
  16. Hello. I am looking for someone who is good at redstone and not terribly busy at the moment. I have a sugarcane farm (Youtube Mumbo Jumbo's sugarcane farm). It's...quit working and my friend and I can't figure out what's going on with it. We are thinking maybe some trouble with the wiring or a missing block. I would be most grateful if I could get someone to take a look at it and hopefully fix it. Please and thank you for your time!
  17. Hi there Arystina. Some of the builders who are great at redstone are WapaMoli, Mustanglover25, Zikko and ww2fan168. If they don't reply on this thread, try contacting them in a private message :). I've never built a sugarcane farm, but I know the basic concept. I might be able to come out there sometime, but I don't know when I will be around next. Good luck!
  18. Okay, thank you!