[Service] HxCami10 and JediKittySC's Bulk Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by HxCami10, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Thank you for the patience :) that's one of those things that takes a little bit!
  2. Just to give you an update this is the order we are working on collecting now, I saw the access chest on your Res so we hope to be finished this weekend
    FrozenForger likes this.
  3. Is it possible to add redstone to your list?

Item: Stone
    How Many Double chests: 2
    Total Amount to be paid: 7k
    Pickup
  4. Just redstone ore, or what are you looking for?
    And your stone is ready btw. /v 17853 @bulkpickup its on SMP8
  5. I'm specifically looking for regular pistons, redstone torches, and torches. I would need about a dc of each. Thanks for the stone! Also, I don't actually see my stone at ./v 17853 @bulkpickup, are you sure it's there?
  6. Order has been paid and picked up.
  7. Let me get back to you on it.
  8. Paid and Picked up
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  9. Would you be intersted in a DC of oak leaves if we worked out a price or would that be too time consuming :)
  10. I'll check with the res of my crew, But not really thinking we can, I'll see though!
  11. Item:
    1 DC Obsidian
    1 DC Oak Logs
    1 DC Stone
    How Many Double chests:
    Total Amount to be paid:
    173,500r
    Pickup or Delivery
    Pickup is fine.
    If Delivering(Server and Res Number):

Also, I notice some of your prices are K when I think they should be R. For example, ice. :p
  12. LOL at the prices we wil get that fixed and the stone and logs should be done pretty fast have a few orders of obsidian and quartz ahead of you on the obsidian so it will take a little longer.
  13. I believe stone is ready, okay will be ready in about 30 minutes and the obi should be done this weekend
  14. I have paid you 130k in advance as i will be rather busy this weekend. Just deliver the quartz when it is done :)
    Trucker1 and HxCami10 like this.
  15. I'm afraid I'm back again :p
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. Another DC of iron blocks sir?
  17. yessir :) If you don't mind. No rush though.
    HxCami10 likes this.
  18. Item: Cobblestone
    How Many Double chests: 3
    Total Amount to be paid: 9,500r
    Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
    If Delivering(Server and Res Number):null
  19. Give us until 8pm EMC time. Since you prepaid and if you are not going to be on, check on my 4th red on SMP8 @bulkpickup if it is done, there will be chests with access signs
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.