[Service] Auto Fish-Farm

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by cowland123, Dec 13, 2013.

?

Good service?

Great! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Good. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Okay. 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Not good. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Bad idea. 3 vote(s) 75.0%
  1. So I have understood how to create a afk fish farm. You do have to be there but you can leave it on overnight. Statistics:
    • Automatically refills your rod when it breaks
    • Very small structure, 5 by 8
    • Failure rate (very low) this occurs when a fish misses the hopper AND your rod breaks at the same time so the chance is very low.
    • Cheap price of 3.5k
    • And of course, fish domination!! :D
    As far as I know it does not create any lag.
    Remember as of 1.7 you can catch:
    • Puffer Fish
    • Salmon
    • Fish
    • Clownfish
    • Enchanted Books
    • Enchanted Bows
    • Enchanted Fishing Rods
    I will install this quickly. To indicate space I should build show me or leave a select block (Mention in the thread what kind of block) around the perimeter of it. Note that this machine has proven successful so far, and I haven't a lot of experience with it. Please note all bugs below.

Thank you- Cow's company
  2. This is not aloud. Doing player abilities while afk is illegal.
  3. Really? My apologies sorry. Thread closed.
  4. I just buried all the profit in a hole... thanks for the tip demon! :D
  5. +1
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  6. Having the machine is fine and using is fine, you just have to be AT the computer while doing this, that mean no overnight afking but if your watching a movie on another screen or doing homework/ reading a book it is 100% fine. If a mod pms or step in your view your expected to answer in a timely manner so they know that your not afk fishing.
  7. I just destroyed the machine, so people wouldn't think I used it. I also buried all the fish n stuff.